Become a Junior Reviewer for StoryLinks
If you are a keen and discerning reader, enjoy talking about books and would like to have your views published then send us your reviews. Either copy and paste the information below into a word document or download the word document. Fill it in and send it to us email@example.com
If it is suitable we will publish it along with our regular reviews. We don’t mind how old or young you are or what the book is, what we want to do is share your enjoyment of books and reading, so start writing!
Teachers feel free to share the pdf or Word doc with your classes and reading and writing groups.
Review questions for Junior Reviewers
1. Title of book, author and Illustrator
2. Who is your favourite character?
3. Describe them and tell us why you like them.
4 What was the most interesting/exciting/suspenseful moment in the story?
5 Did this story make you laugh/cry/ throw it across the room?
6. Would you have changed anything in the story and why?
7. To whom would you recommend this book?
7. Optional Is there anything else you want to say about this book? For example, did you like the illustrations?
8. How many hearts out of five?
♥ = Didn’t finish it
♥ ♥ = Ok, but not for me
♥ ♥ ♥ = I enjoyed this
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ A great book, I recommend it
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ One of the best books I have ever read!